Love & Learn Online Resources (One Year Subscription – Single User)
Frog Street’s new Love & Learn program is designed to effectively guide Head Start Home Visitors to empower parents to provide high-quality learning experiences in the home.
The Love & Learn program offers:
– Research-based learning experiences to maximize growth and development
– Lesson plans covering all learning domains (language, cognitive, physical, social/emotional and approaches to learning) designed around every day routines and materials in the home
– Scientifically backed Conscious Discipline® strategies for social/emotional development
– Tools to foster secure and loving parent-child relationships
– Ideas and suggestions for group socializations
– Home Visitor training for program implementation and fidelity
Frog Street’s Love & Learn program aligns with Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework (ELOF) and meets Head Start Performance Standards 1302.35 and 1302.51.
Digital Components include:
– 600 Learning Experiences for children ages 0-36 months
– 150 Parent Education pages (including health, safety, nutrition, and developmental milestones to coordinate with home visit topics)
– Assessment & Documentation (ongoing information to evaluate each child’s developmental level and progress toward achieving goals)
– Music (streaming capabilities to support learning experiences)
– Training for Head Start Home Visit Providers