Frog Street’s new Love & Learn program is designed to effectively guide Head Start Home Visitors to empower parents to provide high-quality learning experiences in the home.
The Love & Learn program offers:
– Research-based learning experiences to maximize growth and development
– Lesson plans covering all learning domains (language, cognitive, physical, social/emotional and approaches to learning) designed around every day routines and materials in the home
– Scientifically backed Conscious Discipline® strategies for social/emotional development
– Tools to foster secure and loving parent-child relationships
– Ideas and suggestions for group socializations
– Home Visitor training for program implementation and fidelity
Frog Street’s Love & Learn program aligns with Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework (ELOF) and meets Head Start Performance Standards 1302.35 and 1302.51.
Home Visitor Guides (Each guide contains 50 weekly lesson plans for an entire year. Three guides: ages 0-12 months, 8-18 months, 18-36 months)